One of the ways OLED technology achieves an aesthetically pleasing user experience is through its ability to light up itself. This means that no backlighting is required, as is the case with conventional LC displays.
Furthermore, the OLED display impresses with its brilliant deep black background, which increases contrast and improves readability. In addition, the organic light-emitting diodes enable a very wide color space and thus form the ideal prerequisite for high-quality, user-friendly content. Contrast and color diversity are maintained by OLED over a very wide viewing angle of almost 180° without loss, which makes the display in the center console in particular interesting for front-seat passengers.
- Multi-display extends from the driver's area to the center console
- Two screens optically bonded behind a curved glass surface
- Deep black background increases contrast and improves readability
- OLED technology only ever lights up those pixels that are needed for the information
- Very wide viewing angle of almost 180° without loss