Infrastructure Orchestrated Maneuvering (IOM) is an economical way to automate driving of vehicles for multiple use cases
Benefits & Features
- It offers the opportunity for carmakers to automate the movement of vehicles in their production plants.
- Cars can be picked up at the end of the production line and maneuvered through testing or calibration lines, to parking areas, or even into the hands of logistics.
- Multiple vehicles can be driven by the infrastructure at the same time
- Infrastructure-based sensors and sensor data processing for A.I.-enabled perception and path planning
- Path information is sent to the car wirelessly to allow maneuvering and parking use cases
- Minimum vehicle hardware requirements needed
Automated Valet Parking
Automated Valet Parking Type 2 (AVP2)