AVP 2 infrastructure systems take over the vehicle at dedicated points at a facility and park the car autonomously. The vehicle is guided by the infrastructure installed in the parking garage.
Benefits & Features
- A.I.-based autonomous guidance of vehicles in public garages
- You leave your car at the hotel / airport entrance, and it parks itself
- Your car avoids any obstacles and finds a new path around obstacles
- If you want to leave, you just call the car, by e.g. smartphone app, and pick it up at the dedicated exit point.
- Infrastructure-based sensors and sensor data processing for A.I.-enabled perception and path planning
- Path information is sent to the car wirelessly to allow steering to parking space
- Minimum vehicle hardware requirements needed